Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 ("G.D.P.R.") and pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 ("Privacy Code") as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018
THE COMPLAINERS S.R.L. with registered office at Bari, Via Imbriani, n. 37-70121, and with tax company number 08100120727, hereby represented by Mr Andrea Maria De Paola.
Generic Personal data
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’) such as a name, surname, an identification number, location data, an online identifier residence and/or domicile, e-mail address, telephone number, images.
Special categories of personal data
Personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic and/or biometric data, data concerning health or a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
Any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
The natural person to whom the data refers.
The subject who processes the data under the authority and the directives of the Data Controller.
OBJECT OF THE INFORMATIVE
Including, but not limited to:
Name, surname, residence/domicile address, telephone number, e-mail,
Data processing is finalized to:
- -execution of a commercial relationship based on online purchase orders / contracts;
purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller such as defending or exercising the rights of the Data Controller also in court*
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
Data processing is lawful to:
- -the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract – art. 6, comma 1 lett. b) G.D.P.R.;
purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller - art. 6 comma 1 lett. f) G.D.P.R.*
The data referred to in this policy are processed for the entire duration of the contract and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations and in any case not later than 10 years from the termination of the relationship pursuant to art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code.
- Note: Should further processing be required for purposes and on a legal basis other than those mentioned above, specific information will be provided and consent will be obtained where necessary.
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE E.U.
Collected Data are stored on servers located in the European Union. In any case, the Controller, wherever necessary, will have the right to move the Data on servers located in non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the extra-EU data will be transferred in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
The Data Controller processes the data in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and confidentiality, through manual and / or IT and telematic tools.
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of data is requirement necessary to enter into a contract, therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part, may make it inability of the company to execute the Agreement.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the Italian Codice della Privacy (Privacy Code) as well as the articles 15 et seq. of G.D.P.R., the interested party Data subject shall have the right to:
- -access the Data and the relative information (i.e. the purposes of the processing; categories of Data; the recipients to whom the Data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged Data retention period or, the criteria used to determine this period, etc. .);
- -rectification of inaccurate and integration of data if incomplete;
- -erasure (‘right to be forgotten’);
- -restriction of processing, (i.e. in the event of disputes or unlawful processing, etc.);
- -lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 of the G.D.P.R. (for more information, please visit www.garanteprivacy.it);
- -data portability;
- -object to the processing of data (i.e. in the case of profiling, processing for marketing purposes or scientific, historical, statistical, etc.);
consent withdraw where provided.
MODALITIES FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
By Pec: firstname.lastname@example.org;
By registered mail a / r: Via Imbriani 37, 70121 – Bari.
The Controller will inform the Data Subject, not later than 30 days from receipt of the request, of the action taken with respect to the aforementioned request.
However, the deadline can be extended in case of need required by the complexity of the request, with prior communication to the interested party.